lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

A memorable sale of property in Santa Ana, Costa Rica

A memorable sale of property in Santa Ana, Costa Rica

By Ivo Henfling
To be a real estate agent in Costa Rica, you really need to love what you do. I DO enjoy what I do, every day. When I get up in the morning, I know something is going to happen today that will make it another memorable day in paradise. I sometimes think about those people who for 30 years, day in day out, do the same thing over and over again.  I never do the same thing ANY day in my life and that is fun. Let me give you an example.

During Easter week I was going through the testimonials I received from my past clients and I found the longest one I have ever received. It was from a happy seller, whose house in Salitral de Santa Ana I listed in 2007 and was probably the most memorable sale I ever made in my real estate career, the listing is still online.  When you look at the pictures of the home, you will see why and that it shows that to be a good real estate agent you have to be smart, inventive and excel at what you do, but the seller needs to help the real estate agent a bit. My seller did and it was a win win situation for everybody.

That’s why you should contact me if you are in the market to buy or sell Costa Rica real estate. Read in the testimonial from my seller John Pond why:
For more than 15 years I lived on a Costa Rica property which I had bought in an area called Salitral de Santa Ana. This place is about 5 kilometers south of the town of Santa Ana itself.

      
Because of personal reasons I had decided to sell my place and move to another Central American country. And, to this end, I attempted to sell my property myself for more than two years. I had used the internet to initiate the sale. After a numerous of individuals wanting “more information” or “new and different photos”, and the troublesome stories of the many, I lost my patience to frustration. At one point, I had used my Architect to do the photography part so the pictures would be more professional in nature. Everything I tried was of no success.
         

After this relative long period of “trying to sell” this Santa Ana real estate myself, a very good friend of mine asked me to try Mr. Ivo Henfling of GoDutch Realty. This person had sold property before through Ivo and he had presently a home listed with GoDutch Realty. I had previously “bad luck” using realty companies, but I was “getting no-where fast” selling my place on my own. So, I phoned Ivo’s company for a meeting with him.
 
          
Ivo Henfling immediately offered me suggestions on how it would be best to quickly close a deal. He impressed me so much that I agreed to let him act as my agent in this transaction.
Ivo had a multitude of clients and he would always telephone me first stating the ETA of his showing. This, along with the number of personas accompanying him, would be the lead subject as to the reason for bringing these individuals for a viewing in the first place. To me, this was very comforting and impressive.
   

In a very short while a 100% cash deal was made by Ivo. At the closing, he handled all the details at his office so the transaction went smooth and trouble free. Due to his efficient handling of the whole matter I was able to depart ahead of my original plans and to do so knowing that all was handled efficiently and correctly.

I would recommend Ivo Henfling and the GoDutch team to anyone wanting a very honest appraisal and a prompt sale of their Costa Rica real estate holding.
John Pond

A memorable sale of property in Santa Ana, Costa Rica

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario